Eat Sleep DSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» "Poison Ivy"
Kurt and Poject STI eater! EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 9:31 pm by AJracer33a

» Project Onyx
Kurt and Poject STI eater! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 8:46 pm by Onyx

» Hey Guys
Kurt and Poject STI eater! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 8:25 pm by Onyx

» WOT Tuning Basics
Kurt and Poject STI eater! EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 12:08 pm by AJracer33a

» new to the forum/me member on fb
Kurt and Poject STI eater! EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 12:52 pm by AJracer33a

» DSM beginner
Kurt and Poject STI eater! EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 12:51 pm by AJracer33a

» 4G37 Timing Belt Install Gone Wrong
Kurt and Poject STI eater! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 2:02 am by SafetyAl

»  '93 7 Bolt 4G63T
Kurt and Poject STI eater! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 9:04 pm by crazyccustoms666

» My DSM History
Kurt and Poject STI eater! EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 10:25 pm by pointblank9957

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:38 pm

Kurt and Poject STI eater!

92tsifwd
    92tsifwd
    ESD Moderator
    ESD Moderator

Car : 92 Talon TSi FWD

Kurt and Poject STI eater! Empty Kurt and Poject STI eater!

Post by 92tsifwd

My name is Kurt. Im 21. Im married and I live with my wife in Tunkhannock, Pa. We are currently staying at my mom's house becuase our apartment in Montoursville, Pa was flooded out over the summer. We got news of flooding and packed our clothes and our dog and left. Came back a week later and our apartment was gone. So we are currently recovering from a loss of apartment, and also her job and my 2 jobs. She currently works at Wal-Mart as a cashier and I work at a lumber mill called Deer Park Lumber. I am on my 3rd DSM. My first was a 94 Eclipse 1.8L Auto. Bought for $400. Sold for $100 because I stripped the shit out of the tranny. Only had reverse after I was done with it. My 2nd DSM was a 92 Eclipse 1.8L Manual that I bought for $1250 and had many many headaches with. I put alot of work into it and it was really nice when I sold it for $1650 to buy my 3rd DSM that I just HAD TO HAVE! My 3rd DSM is a 92 Eagle Talon TSi FWD. I absolutely love this car but compared to my 2nd Eclipse it is a piece of shit. I bought it for $1600 from a kid in Allentown,Pa. He said it had a boost leak and a leaky fuel tank. Since I have had the car I put a new tank on it. I changed the SMIC hoses. But still has a huge boost leak. I have also fixed a few odds and ends here and there but since am 5K in debt from fines and court costs, I have very little funds to work with. I love DSM's and wont own anything else. I have a 95 Jetta that I never drive or work on because I am too busy with my DSM! I never had anyone to teach my about cars growing up so I am trying the best I can to teach myself. I dont know alot but I know enough to do general maintenance and keep my car rolling! Im always eager to learn as much as possible! I want to build my Talon to be an STI killer! But funds and knowlege are limited so its gonna take a while!
    Share this post on: reddit

AJracer33a

Post Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:47 pm by AJracer33a

Thanks for the intro. You will get ur dsm where you want it to be man. Takes time. Soon you will have ur sti eater.
    92tsifwd

Post Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:06 pm by 92tsifwd

Lol thanks. Cant wait for it. Seems like a life time ahead of me but it will happen.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:34 pm