Eat Sleep DSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» "Poison Ivy"
It's all about AJ! EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 9:31 pm by AJracer33a

» Project Onyx
It's all about AJ! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 8:46 pm by Onyx

» Hey Guys
It's all about AJ! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 8:25 pm by Onyx

» WOT Tuning Basics
It's all about AJ! EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 12:08 pm by AJracer33a

» new to the forum/me member on fb
It's all about AJ! EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 12:52 pm by AJracer33a

» DSM beginner
It's all about AJ! EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 12:51 pm by AJracer33a

» 4G37 Timing Belt Install Gone Wrong
It's all about AJ! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 2:02 am by SafetyAl

»  '93 7 Bolt 4G63T
It's all about AJ! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 9:04 pm by crazyccustoms666

» My DSM History
It's all about AJ! EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 10:25 pm by pointblank9957

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:38 pm

It's all about AJ!

AJracer33a
    AJracer33a
    Admin
    Admin

Car : 95 Talon TSi AWD

It's all about AJ! Empty It's all about AJ!

Post by AJracer33a

Hello all. Out of all the people here, the Admins should have an introduction thread so you all know me if you don't already. And since Shake Zulla did his, I had to copy.

The name is AJ. I am 21 years old, born in June of 1990. Since I was 16 years old, I have owned 5 DSM's (94 Talon, 91 Talon, 92 Eclipse, 90 Eclipse, and a 93 Talon TSI AWD.). I am working on my 6th DSM and should have it this coming Sunday. It is a 93 Laser RS-T.

When I had my first DSM, I had no idea what "DSM" stood for. Now I am building engines. I came a long way but clearly remember being lost at one time. Which is why I created Eat Sleep DSM. Sure, there are other forums out there, but the word is they all consist of "assholes". People are very rude to new members, newbies, and anyone that drives a NA DSM. Just ignorant to anyone. And eachother.

We here at Eat Sleep DSM, are just the opposite. The entire purpose of this site is to help other guys and gals with DSM's. Whether you just bought your very first car or if you have been running 9's with your DSM. Nobody is better than anybody. We are all equal.

I love sharing my knowledge with other members. I feel it is a waste of knowledge if you do not share it with others.

Back on topic, I have a very beautiful 2 year old daughter. Her name is Daytona Star Morgan Hunsinger. Yes, I named her after DSM's. I also am lucky enough to have a loving and caring girl friend.

I have raced Dirt IMCA Modifieds since the age of 16 and raced Dirt Mini Stocks from age 13-17. Dirt racing used to be LIFE before I got into DSM's. I still love dirt racing just as much though.

I have two tattoo's. An Eagle Talon logo on my back, and a Mitsibishi logo on my right hand. The word love doesn't show enough justice on how much I actually do enjoy DSM's. Because there is no word.

Anyway, I am easy to get along with. I am always willing to help and thank you for joining our site!

It's all about AJ! Daytonaajlauren
    It's all about AJ! Daytona
    It's all about AJ! Aaaaa
    It's all about AJ! CIMG1971
    Share this post on: reddit

EvoDude90

Post Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:53 pm by EvoDude90

He also forgot to mention he has one of the best best friends in the world that would do just about anything for him! =P
    AJracer33a

Post Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:00 am by AJracer33a

Razz
    Shake_Zulla

Post Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:51 am by Shake_Zulla

Pull your pants up hoodlum! Razz
    On a serious note I agree with AJ on the reason why this sight was created. We will have a very small tolerance for people who are rude and think they are superior. Also a lot of the other sites do have nice members but it does seem a little clique, making it harder for new members to seem accepted. We want to avoid that and make everyone seem welcome to comment on what they want to (within the rules of course). So you new members feel free to post or send me or AJ a pm if you are shy, all ages and skill levels welcome...

Now to top AJ I'm gonna go get a 420a tattoo on my forehead.
    92tsifwd

Post Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:40 am by 92tsifwd

Please post pictures of that 420a tattoo ASAP. Lol. Also you forgot to mention that uhhhhh we have pretty much the same passion for DSM's. Id take a good ol' Eclipse over a Lambo any day! And Im dead serious. I dont want any other car. I love my DSM's. BUT..... If I had to choose between an automatic DSM and a damn cavalier..... well lets just say my 1st and last experienc e with an auto DSM ended in me only being able to drive it in reverse because it didnt have any other gears. What can I say? I need my manual trans lol. But anyways, AJ you have got quite a bit of DSMs under your belt and alot of valuable knowlege. And Im glad I have someone to call when Miss Kardashian gives me shit lol.
    AJracer33a

Post Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:37 am by AJracer33a

Yep. The way i see it, we are all here for the same reason. Jared, im diggin your tattoo haha. Kurt, love helpin ya and love talking with ya.
    92tsifwd

Post Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:14 pm by 92tsifwd

Same here man and I appreciate all the help.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:07 pm