Eat Sleep DSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» "Poison Ivy"
My 2g awd build - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 9:31 pm by AJracer33a

» Project Onyx
My 2g awd build - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 8:46 pm by Onyx

» Hey Guys
My 2g awd build - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 8:25 pm by Onyx

» WOT Tuning Basics
My 2g awd build - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 12:08 pm by AJracer33a

» new to the forum/me member on fb
My 2g awd build - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 12:52 pm by AJracer33a

» DSM beginner
My 2g awd build - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 12:51 pm by AJracer33a

» 4G37 Timing Belt Install Gone Wrong
My 2g awd build - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 2:02 am by SafetyAl

»  '93 7 Bolt 4G63T
My 2g awd build - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 9:04 pm by crazyccustoms666

» My DSM History
My 2g awd build - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 10:25 pm by pointblank9957

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:38 pm

My 2g awd build

95weclipse
    95weclipse
    Proven Member
    Proven Member

Car : 97 gsx auto(temporarialy)

2G My 2g awd build

Post by 95weclipse

Hello every one, I am Don I am new to the site and would like to post my 2g awd build here, right now my gsx is mostly stock, I bought it bone stock other than rims, tail lights, head lights and exhaust other than that she was completely unmolested, even the stock air box lol, well I have owned it for 5 months now and the first thing I did was I wanted to put my wide band and boost gauges in well, the boost gauge went fine but went to put the wide band in and accidentally nicked the front o2 wire and couldnt fix it, cut it right at the plug Mad well luckily I had a 2g computer with link from my last car. Well I got link hooked up and just simulated the aem wide band to run my front o2, thanks to the help of a good friend, next thing I did was blew the t25, Evil or Very Mad great now what am I gonna do, well lucky me being a hoarder, I had a blown 14b so I bought a re build kit, hogged out the exhaust housing and waste gate hole made my own 35 mm flapper lol sand blasted every thing and painted it and put it on, luckily for my last car I kept the j pipe and oil feed, made my own oil return, and I was on the road again, so I got bored out of my mind one weekend so I did the batt relocation to the trunk, complete egr delete and put my afpr on, and a wally 255, and rewired that bad boy. then I bought a used HUICP so I could run my greddy type s bov, I could only build 12 psi with the stock bov lol, so now I am running 21 psi consistently and love every bit of, OH and I for got to mention this is AUTO, for now, well this car has 183k on it and I daily it, WELL the bad news is, the head gasket seeps on the out side, oil that is and a tiny tiny bit of coolant, so I need a motor, lol lucky me again<<<< hoarder, I have a 6 bolt block hahhahahha this is gonna be fun, so heres where it gets real peeps, I am going to run a stock bottom end, mainly cause I daily this and have no reason to BUILD the crap out of it yet lol, lets get started shall we, crank is still sitting at machine shop waiting to be picked up, ran short on money this week, had is micro polished and magnafluxed, so I need to pick that up, stock un cut crank, I got a used set of rods from a friend, with junk 1g pistons tongue , I removed them at work in the press, got luck they came off really really easy, I need to buy pistons yet, I am going to run NPR pistons, I read around and asked a few people if they where ok, every one said they have had and have seen great results with them, I am gonna get the 2g pistons, so I need to drop the rods of at the machine shop to have them machine the little end for the 2g pistons, then I will put the pistons on at work, it'll save me a few bucks any way, then my next step is to drop the block off at the machine shop and have it bored 20 over, deck it till its true what ever that might take off its not too bad theres only 2 spots that I can get a .004 feeler gauge under and they are on the back side of the block, then time for more parts, ARP mains, head studs, and rod bolts, yeah budy, ACL race bearings, felpro graphite head gasket, NPR pistons and prolly the rings that come with, then while I have all of this out, I am trading all my auto stuff for all 5 speed stuff, yay! the only reason I am doing it is cause I daily it, yes I love the auto but, its a pain in the ass as well, there are pros and cons to both but I like the 5 speed more, so while I have that out I am gonna do a wire tuck, so after I got the trans back in, first thing after I down the car I am sending my 14b to turbo lab to have it converted to a TLB20g afro so with that being said I need injectors, I dont have a set size yet but I think I will just go with 1000cc ptes, I liked the 880s I had but with this 20g Ill need a little more playing room, also I plan on going with speed density, I do not plan on self tuning, nor to I want to lol, also with my increase in air flow I ll need a fmic so the first thing that I am buying with my taxes is a Punishment racing fmic, there will be pics along the way but this wont start till mid January so bare with me
    Share this post on: reddit

95weclipse

Post Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:42 pm by 95weclipse

VERRY, I called him today to tell him the ring gaps and he said he got it honed decked and cleaned and the alignment on the mains was perfect so thatll save me some money on a alighnhone, he was in the process of the polishing the rod beams when I was talking to him, so then all he has to do it put the pistons on the rods and hes going to make sure they are all straight I am going to file my taxes sunday so hopefully I get them back by friday and I can pick my block up in the next two weeks! just need an oil pump now to complete my bottom end
    95weclipse

Post Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:54 pm by 95weclipse

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3310

look what I got here, went to wisconsin today got most of every thing, the harness the guy gave me is junk didnt even look at it neither did he, hes got totes upon totes of dsm stuff lol had 3 dsms in his shop cool ass dude though, the guy he got the harness from was going to do a abs delete and cut the main harness off at the fire wall IE every fucking plug that goes to the ecu and relays on the inside, then the transfer case I didnt look at it and apparently he didnt see it or knew about it but the splines are practically gone, then I for got the starter, and the pass side trans mount, then I was going to trade one of my fenders for a oil pump that I need, lol then I bought a clean ass 1g TB from him for 20$ then I got my cyclone today in the mail and he also gave me a fee 2g mani lol so that was cool, he said hell be down around me tuesday so hell drop that stuff then! but time for more pics

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3311

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3312

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3314

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3315

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3316

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3410

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3411

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3412
    AJracer33a

Post Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:16 pm by AJracer33a

Hell yea man! I was wondering when you were going to get your 5 speed stuff. I am sure you can find a starter and transfer case pretty quickly.
    95weclipse

Post Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:18 pm by 95weclipse

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this wire tuck is going to give me a aneurism, got alot done on the chassis harness tonight got all the wires that go to the fuse box on the drivers side shortened dont know when Ill be mounting it in the car though might wait till the motor/trans is back in the car, Ill have to lengthen the alternator wires unless I go with a relocation kit, I am also going to keep the ISC just gonna fab up something for it, pics will come of that! right now I am getting sick again so some stuff will have to wait, I need alot of shit still, HOPEFULLY dude brings the oil pump, starter, t case, trans mount, and engine harness tomorrow, he said they got a lot of snow up north yesterday and today, and are so posed to get more tonight so hopefully that dont mess that up I want to get started on that wire tuck damn it! got my taxes filed tonight should see them "shortly" up to 21 days, my whole wappin 575$ so when I get that Ill pay the machine shop and hopefully get my block this month and get started on assembling it then my bottom end will be finished, I have every thing except oil squirters which I keep forgetting I need!
    95weclipse

Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:47 pm by 95weclipse

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3413

well my ride to work got a flat so I missed work so I worked on dsm a bit this morning, got the clutch pedal and res. mounted wasnt to bad, used a 1 1/2 hole saw and a standard drill fit perfectly once I got the pilot hole drilled, then used a step drill to drill the bolt holes, went pretty smooth I must say for the first time doing it, then.....

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3510

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3511

I got the brake pedal up still need to put bushings and pins in the pedals, I dont know if I want to go with a SS braided clutch line or not, talked to some one, said that if you go from slave to master with it, it could expand and make the pedal feel spongy so I guess Ill get one and try it and if I dont like it Ill just take it off and make my own line

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3512

I brought the shifter base to work yesterday and welded in some 5/16 washers and bolted the base right to the body with out any bushings or spacers, but I found out why they use spacers :facepalm: the shifter base wont sit all the way flat where it bolts to, so I just took some washers and put them under it to raise it up some

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3513

getting some more wire tucking done! what a joke I hope the engine harness wont be this bad being I know pretty much all of the wires/plugs on that lol more to come
    AJracer33a

Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:42 pm by AJracer33a

Wow great progress, great pics, and great info. Hopefully that guy pulls through so you can get the rest of your stuff.
    95weclipse

Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:08 pm by 95weclipse

yeah I guess it was snowing real bad today so maybe tomorrow
    95weclipse

Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:31 pm by 95weclipse

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3510

this right here completes my bottom end for parts, I didnt hear back from the machine shop all this past week except tuesday when he asked which way the pistons had to be pressed on the rods, I am going to bring this to work tomorrow and clean it up reallllllllll good and get it ready for my short block, then because he forgot to give me a pass side trans mount, and because he gave me a junk engine harness he gave me these plus 40 bucks cash! this dude really holds his own when it comes to helping some one!

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3511

I bought an engine harness this morning for 125 shipped so thatll be here next week sometime, I was hoping to sell more of my 1g things so I can buy them drop springs, right now I am in the middle of getting kicked out my house soooooo thats got to come first my mom is soposed to go look at another house here in town monday or tuesday so HOPEFULLY we can get it and move in and I can get started back on the dsm
    95weclipse

Post Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:49 pm by 95weclipse

yikes I have been busy lol. I have a ton to go I still need gaskets, I might rebuild the transfer case if I can find some good bearings and seals, MIGHT run a lsd from slow boy racing(now built4g63) in the trans for 200 bucks seems like it would be a wise choice lol, I need to get my FMIC, and injectors then a tune when its all said and done still need to pick up a SD bundle from ecm tuning unless I can find one used in good condition and a few other things, and I am not sure when I want to revile the cars nick name yet so Ill keep that to my self till I get the valve cover powder coated till then lips are sealed, I am still looking at over a grand in parts to get her running and driving again lol, also I am looking into swapping to black interior not leather but might dye the seats not sure, unless I can find mint leather seats, I was going to run two front racing style seats in the front and put a harness bar across the back with 6 point simpson racing harnesses but I dont know just yet I really like the stock look so for now Ill just see how it all plays out but heres some more pics

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3512

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3513

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3514

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3515

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3516

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3517

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3518

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3519

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3520

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3521

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3522

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3523

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3524

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3525

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3526

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3527

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3528

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3529

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3530

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3531

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3532

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3533

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3534
    95weclipse

Post Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:07 am by 95weclipse

Well guys every thing went to hell in a hand basket tonight with the ex girlfriend so some stuff will have to wait BUT, I got my 5 speed harness today, LOOKS awesome just one plug is cut off on the part that goes across the cowl, Ill find out what it is and what its for and see if I need it, if I dont Ill just delete the wires lol, I called the machine shop today to see how it was going, he said it was all done except the pistons being hung on the rods and checking to make sure the rods arent bent, sooo itll be done tomorrow he said, then I get a text from my mom to check my bank account to see if my refund went in or not and sure enough it was in there =))))))))))) sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Ill be getting the block this week sometime some how, and when Ill be assembling that I have no idea, when or any thing, I brought my t case and oil pump to work to clean them and right before lunch I had a road call 2 hours away, had to deal with that so I got home at 5 but just came right home didnt bother going back to the shop lol boss let me bring the service truck home lol so Ill clean that up in the morning or at lunch tomorrow and see if I need new bearings or not for the t case, decided I am going to go with a HX35, dont know what manifold, prolly some sort of T3 flange, most likely a tial waste gate, recirculated, and Ill have a custom exhaust done 3 inch baby lol, first things first I have to find a place to live and move my family so dsm will have to wait
    dizzzzum

Post Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:12 pm by dizzzzum

Very beautiful build log. Excited to see another dsm completed (well drivable anyways) having a dsm it will never be complete haha
    95weclipse

Post Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:36 pm by 95weclipse

true that man, well stay TUNED, cause I am going to be posting more pics in a few minutes here, "single on valentines day?....BUY CAR PARTS!"
    95weclipse

Post Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:01 pm by 95weclipse

AND I NOW PRESENT THE HEART OF THE BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE MASTER OF ALL 4 CYLINDERS, THE KING, THE ALL MIGHTY 4G63T 6 BOLT!!!!!!

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3535

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3536

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3537

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3538

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3539

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3540

NOW BEFORE I SHOW YOU THESE PICS, I DONT KNOW IF ANY DSMER HAS DONE THIS BUT ITS AN OLD V8 TRICK ON STOCK RODS, I SHOULDNT EVEN BE SHOWING THIS CAUSE ITS ME AND MY DADS LITTLE SECRET BUT ILL SHARE WITH THE WORLD!!!!

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3542

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3543

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3544

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3545

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3546

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3546

I would like to thank AJ for this site and the ability to post and share my build with you all, and I would like to thank every one that has read or commented on this I appreciate it keep TUNED this is starting to get real~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    dizzzzum

Post Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:21 pm by dizzzzum

Looks good bro if you need anything or any help just let me know I'm a tech on here and I have a garage full of parts
    95weclipse

Post Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:26 pm by 95weclipse

AWESOME, thanks man, Ill let you know!
    95weclipse

Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:07 am by 95weclipse

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3547

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3548

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3549

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3550

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3551

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3552

I got alot done, I need to get a few cans of brake clean and clean the oil passages one more time in the crank just for safe measure
    92tsifwd

Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:27 pm by 92tsifwd

Looks like you are making progress! Thats what I like to see!
    95weclipse

Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:42 am by 95weclipse

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3553

got some stuff cleaned up and put in my living room

alright I want to share this with people cause I have reason to beleive this caused my last two motors to go bad, a friend told me to use hot water and a bucket with soapy water lol, well I did it dryed it and soaked it in wd 40 and my machinist told me to use brake clean with the straw well I did the bucket thing first when I got it back and tonight I used 3 cans of brake clean and then did the hot water again, these pics are after the first cleaning at the machine shop after it got polished, and after my first cleaning with the water a few weeks ago when I first got it back, and I took these tonight right after the brake clean........

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3554

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3555

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3556

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3557

this is after the brake clean and then the soapy hot ass water in a 5 gallon bucket

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3558

all dry

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3559

got the block bearings and arps in

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3560

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3561
    95weclipse

Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:25 pm by 95weclipse

hmm I wonder what this could be.........

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3562

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3563

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3564

mmmmmm some good ole 4g63 goodness makes me happy to see it start coming together
    95weclipse

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:55 am by 95weclipse

well tonight wasnt good

good.....
    My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3566

good.....
    My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3567

good.....
    My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3569

good.....
    My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3570

good.....

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3572

and the bad, I cant stress this enough, guys when building a motor slow down, start fresh if you have to , dont do this with stress on you, clear head=good work, I did this with being tired and stressed out and now I have to pay

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3573

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3574

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3575

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3576
    AJracer33a

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:40 pm by AJracer33a

Ahh man that's terrible. How long will it be till you get another ring?
    95weclipse

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:51 pm by 95weclipse

well a guy on face book said hell give me a set for free if he can find them thats also missing one ring he did the same thing, I just gotta pay shipping
    AJracer33a

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:28 pm by AJracer33a

That's good. Hopefully you get it soon. I've never broke one installing them but I definitely see how easy it would be to do.
    92tsifwd

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:04 pm by 92tsifwd

Damn thats a little hiccup huh? Well just keep at it!
    95weclipse

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:51 pm by 95weclipse

yeah not major though, I ordered a wiseco tapperd ring compressor ring from extreme psi for $47.50 shipped then also got oem oil pump gears and head to block dowl pins for 104 shipped hoping they will combine both and give me like 7.50 back but who knows, I am looking at buying a 1 1/2 flex ball hone to hone and smooth out the runners on my cyclone intake I can get the top and bottom fine its the middle that is a bitch \
    95weclipse

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:18 pm by 95weclipse

Alright guys, I'm a LITTLE up set about this right now, almost every thing this guy gave me for my 5 speed swap has been junk, first it was the harness, then it was the t-case, now last night I found this

this is where the rear roll stop bolts to this is the top bolt hole closest to the bell housing
    My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3612

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3613

this is the hole on the bottom closest to the bell housing
    My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3614

this I dont have a problem with, this is easily fix able now this, this pisses me off I just found this today

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3615

there is a tiny hair line crack where the screw driver is that goes all the way up to the hole I know its kinda hard to see, but I went to take the seal out and a piece of jb weld fell out, and I knew there was a fucking crack, I am livid right now
    95weclipse

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:09 pm by 95weclipse

Well havent work been really working on much lately but have decided to change some things up again, I am going to run a hx40 if I can find one if not I will buy a hx35 and have it converted, dont know what manifold or waste gate or down pipe yet but might be a custom down pipe, 1200rci injectors, I dont know what else yet I will piece it together as I go, well I still havent found rings I just cant find them any where, so I havent gotten the bottom end together, well I went to check my end play cause a friend came by and said it was to tight so I checked it and had 0 end play, so I pulled it apart and had to sand the thrust area till I had some end play, so I got it all back together and got .006 the guy that found it was to tight said he puts the between .0048 and .0055 so I think I will be fine, I also got my gaskets and timing kit last night, so thats a few things off my list, I have decided not to use my 1g ported head instead I will be using my 2g unported head and try and find a used SMIM and run that, also found out the pistons I got are 1g pistons so that kinda sucks but they will work, I took the head off my orginal motor and need to clean it and tear it down, might get some engnbldr valves but I will see how the stock ones are, then might get some evo springs but my buddy told me they are only good up till 7500rpm I dont know if that will be ok with the delta 272 I will be getting
    92tsifwd

Post Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:00 pm by 92tsifwd

Damn that sucks man. Thats a shitty find. Did you buy the stuff or did he just give it to you?
    95weclipse

Post Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:23 pm by 95weclipse

He sold them to me, lol got them real cheap lol, all brand new, yeah kinda shitty but I got it fixed I hope lol
    95weclipse

Post Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:21 pm by 95weclipse

well long time no update, I had to move so I was busy with that, my whole garage situation is a joke right now, its a small garage I can fit all my tools in it but not the car, the "floor" is half inch plywood, kinda weak in a few spots but, it will work for now, dsm is out side, this weekend is supposed to be nice so I will wash it clean what ever parts I have in side out and re organize a bit so I can get to work, I only have5 short months to get this done and running 10s before the shoot out, closer to 4, but I gotta get on the ball and get to work, back to business, PISTON RINGS, I finally got a set coming, they should be here tomorrow, or friday, I dropped the cylinder head off at the machine shop to get it resurfaced, valves/seats cut, holes reamed out for the 6 bolt head studs, and then media blasted and cleaned, I think that was it, then I also had him look at the stock balance shaft to have him shave it for a "race" shaft, I am in the process of buying some used manely dual valve springs, they only have about 5000 miles on them for cheap, then I need cams, turbo, exhaust manifold, intake manifold, fuel line from tank to rail, fuel filter, injectors, front mount kit, catch can, a good clutch, idk what else right now I think thats really all the major stuff
    95weclipse

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:40 pm by 95weclipse

well guys looks like my luck is starting to change, maybe lol, well I got my tax check last thursday or firday I think it was friday wellllllllllllllllllllll, here is what I got=)

your honda has a turbo? thats cute
    My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3616
    this is my hx40 I got it for 289 shipped and my bep bolt on t3 housing with v band flange I got that for 215 shipped brand new
    My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3617

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3618
    this is my quarter master V-drive twin disk with updated disks, I got this for 650 shipped
    My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3619

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3620
    and here are my manely dual valve springs =) this is all for now
    92tsifwd

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:03 pm by 92tsifwd

Nice! Good to hear things are going your way! Im just starting to get things going my way too lol. Must be that time of year!
    dizzzzum

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:30 pm by dizzzzum

Its always nice around this year because of tax season lol.
    92tsifwd

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:51 pm by 92tsifwd

Amen! My taxes saved my freedom!
    dizzzzum

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:25 am by dizzzzum

Lol. They saved my paycheck for a little while till the ole lady spent it all. Smh now its back to my checks going out the window haha
    95weclipse

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:01 pm by 95weclipse

lol I hear ya both there, currently me and the girl friend are kinda together n kinda not, shes at her parents for now so I dont have to spend money on things she wants to get that she thinks we need so what ever mo money fo car parts lol, well I just got done dropping in the #4 rod and piston, went great, then popped the engine off the stand took the mount off and put the rear main seal and housing on, had to dig through my "coffee cans of bolts" lol I am sure every dsmer has lol for bolts for that cause I took this motor apart 5 years ago and lost every thing for it, every thing but the block and oil pan, lost rods n pistons, ALL bolts, I mean every one I had taken off that motor, I left the oil pump and rear housing at my old house when we moved, oh and I kept the crank=) duh, so block crank and oil pan are the only things original, so I need to get to the machine shop to pick up my head and "race" balance shaft, but I dont have 250$ right now and wont for a few weeks=( have my car loan and a personal loan to deal with right now=( so after I get the head and shaft, I can put the oil pump on with the shaft, also I need BS bearings to block of the oil passages on the front and the one for the back of the block for the race shaft, then I need to get an oil drain set up so I can weld it to the oil pan and then I can put the oil pan up, then I can assymble the cylinder head and get that put on, then I can put the timing belt on and all them goodies and start wraping this motor up and get it put in so I can start running wires, right now I need a external waste gate, my custom exhaust manifold, a down pipe and full exhaust, few other odds n ends. more to come!
    dizzzzum

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:55 pm by dizzzzum

To be honest don. Unless you took the bs bearings out they should still be in the block. Knock them out spin them 180* and put them back on next take your front bs and make the "nub" just by cutting it off. Save ya some money that's what I did saved me a bunch of denaro amd its a bs delete. All I had to do was port my ofh pressure relief plug thing lol. Just some helpful tips. But whichever you choose good luck.
    95weclipse

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:46 pm by 95weclipse

thanks for the info but I dont need much DSM schooling, but I let you in on a lil secret.... NUB shafts destroy oil pumps.not that you can tell till you pull it apart, so I had the machine shop take the stock one and machine it down like the GSC one or the "race one" and I did take the bearings out, lost them, and I want new bearings cause I need the back one to be new, not tryin to be a dick just some helpful stuff!- stay TUNED
    dizzzzum

Post Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:51 am by dizzzzum

Not trying to come off as schooling you. I was just throwing info out there no need to get hostile lol im not trying to be a dick either just a helpful moderator. That's all and I deff will stay tuned.
    95weclipse

Post Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:04 am by 95weclipse

lol its all good here
    95weclipse

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:35 pm by 95weclipse

found pics on face book lol, this is from when I blew the t25, and installed my rebuilt 14b
    My 2g awd build - Page 2 21791110

My 2g awd build - Page 2 59953310
    before I bought the car from the dealer

My 2g awd build - Page 2 55481910
    when it was bone stock!!!! I added the MBC

My 2g awd build - Page 2 43116710
    when I first installed my aem wide band and autometer boost gauge

and here is what I picked up yesterday at the machine shop
    My 2g awd build - Page 2 52637210

Post Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:20 pm by A.D.D.

very nice. I like the race shafts over a full delete.
    95weclipse

Post Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:28 am by 95weclipse

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3610

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3611

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3612

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3614

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3613

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3615

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3616

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3617

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3618

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3619

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3620
    92tsifwd

Post Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:45 pm by 92tsifwd

Coming along nicely!
    95weclipse

Post Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:21 pm by 95weclipse

very!!!! I am so excited
    95weclipse

Post Fri May 10, 2013 8:31 pm by 95weclipse

look what I happen to find on my way home from work

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3621

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3622

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3623

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3624

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3625

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3626

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3627

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3628

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3629

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3630

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3631

My 2g awd build - Page 2 Img_3632
    AJracer33a

Post Fri May 10, 2013 10:40 pm by AJracer33a

What do you mean "found on your way home from work?" lol.
    95weclipse

Post Sat May 11, 2013 9:02 am by 95weclipse

lol I stopped at the machine shop and picked it up finally
    92tsifwd

Post Sat May 11, 2013 1:48 pm by 92tsifwd

Lol I wish I could just find one of those =P
    95weclipse

Post Sat May 11, 2013 6:07 pm by 95weclipse

lol they just pop up out of the ground every so often

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:18 am